Terms and Conditions
Family Getaway wants you to be an informed consumer. We strive to be up front with information about securing travel through our site, and you’ll never find hidden charges or fees. The following terms and conditions apply when booking through Family Getaway. If you have any questions, please call a Concierge at 1-877-372-5877
You are responsible for passports, visas, health requirements and travel insurance. Family Getaway is not responsible for researching or obtaining passport, visa or health requirements. You are fully accountable for obtaining all documents and immunizations necessary to complete your travel. Keep in mind that requirements often vary for citizens of different countries. Make sure to gather information well in advance.
Packages may not be resold without expressed permission from Family Getaway.
Packages may not be combined with other promotions offered by third parties or the hotel itself.
A credit card may be required upon check-in to cover any incidental room charges or for security purposes.
- All Family Getaway vacation experiences are subject to availability. Valid travel dates do not necessarily indicate availability.
- For all Family Getaway Auctions, you aren’t confirming your dates prior purchasing the package, so it’s best to be flexible. Although there is no guarantee that your primary choice for travel dates will be available, calling the hotel before bidding to estimate the availability during your preferred period can give you a good idea of what to expect. We will do our best to help you confirm the dates you want when we help you with your reservation.
- For all Family Getaway Buy Now packages, your requested travel dates are confirmed and guaranteed before you are charged..
- Family Getaway guarantees the package inclusions. Once you purchase a package, your email receipt will restate the specific items included, exactly as they appeared on Family Getaway. We guarantee that when you travel you will receive everything to which your package entitles you. You’re not required to pay the property an additional amount for the inclusions of your package, unless otherwise stated in the package’s terms.
- Some package inclusions – such as airport transfers, spa appointments and dinner reservations – require advance reservations. It’s important that you contact the hotel directly prior to traveling to make these arrangements. Although Family Getaway is responsible for coordinating the reservation of your travel dates, it is up to you to make any necessary reservations for specific activities or services.
- Any unused portion of a package is not refundable. All package inclusions must be used at time of travel, unless otherwise noted.
- A credit card may be required upon check-in to cover any incidental room charges or for security purposes
- The amenities, activities and features that Family Getaway describes under the property’s general information may be subject to additional charges, availability or seasonality. For example, some of the amenities we list under the hotel’s descriptions may not be available in every room type, or in the room type associated with a particular package on Family Getaway.
- You can always check the exact package inclusions and the hotel’s website to know what to expect.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that their rights under US copyright law have been infringed on the internet. Under the law, copyright owners who believe that their rights have been infringed by unauthorized use of their protected works appearing online may contact the service provider hosting the material in question, directly or through their authorized agents, and request that the infringing material be removed or access to it disabled. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the US Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov.